One of the options more valued by costumer of all over the world when buying shoes are textile made ballet shoes. They are a shoe that offers a lot of possibilities. Choosing them in different colors or prints they can solve many possible options and suitable for many occasions. If you are also considering bringing textile ballerinas to your closet, we will give you some tips.
5 prints for your textile ballet shoes that never go out of trend
- Animal print is a must for fashionistas all over the world. Not only for casual looks, but also for night looks. Your textile animal print ballet flats will add a touch of glamour and originality. You can try a leopard print, snake print or even zebra print.
- Floral print is a classic. It will add a happy and feminine look; a must have for every season of the year. It can work both for a casual look, for an elegant one for the office or for a special occasion.
- Polka dots are a trend that never goes out of fashion. Textile ballerinas with polka dots are very easy to wear in your daily looks, and also for a night look.
- Ballerinas in a striped textile print are a very modern and fun option. You can go for smaller stripes, or for thicker ones. Neutral colors or striking colors, the number of options are endless.
- Tartan print is another trend that it’s always very hot. Going for some textile tartan print ballet flats it’s a safe bet that will achieve an original and attractive look.
Which are the advantages of buying cotton textile ballet shoes?
- One of the biggest advantages of textile ballet shoes is that you can wash them, so they will always look great. Today there are plenty of materials, but many of them cannot be washed. That’s why if you want to have your ballerinas always ready, from Balletinas we recommend you to go for textile.
- It’s a soft, comfortable and hypoallergenic material, that does not irritate sensitive skin and does not cause allergies.
- Wearing cotton ballet shoes are the best option for summer, because they absorb easily humidity in your feet, so they help the feet to be dry and the ballerinas do not get stuck to the feet, letting transpiration. Cotton is also capable of getting the heat out of your skin, maintaining your feet always fresh and comfortable in warm temperatures.
- Unlike synthetic materials that don’t bring ventilation and they can cause the appearance of foot fungus.
You can find a large number of cotton ballet shoes in our catalogue: www.balletinas.com/collections