It is not the most refreshing shoe, because red is a basic color, which we all have in our closets, both in clothes and shoes. But what’s new about it, and we’ve been seen that for the last few seasons is the total red look.
If you also want to go for the red but you don’t dare with a total look in this color, you can go for some red ballet shoes. The result will not be so shocking but you will achieve a look that manages to show strength and equilibrium.
Tips to take into account when looking for red ballerinas
- Luminosity: It’s the key to make the right choice of red ballet flats. Everything depends on your skin tone. The orange-red color is a good option for the pale skin tones because it brings light. If your skin is darker/tanned, it’s better to go for red ballerinas with blue touches.
- When use red flats. Till some time ago red was a color that was limited to night events or special occasions. Now you can wear it every moment of the day, every season of the year.
- Total red look? If you go and try to match your red ballet shoes with red clothes, you have to take into consideration that red being a vibrant and warm color can make someone look wider.
How to wear my red ballet shoes?
Tradicionally red has always been worn with the most classic colors such as black or white. But, since some seasons now, many designers are going for riskier options to match red.
- Match red and pink. For example, wear pink trousers with red ballet shoes.
- Match wild prints with red. You can match your red ballerinas with trousers or skirts in prints like military or cashmere.
If you want less risky options there are several styles, depends on the occasion and the look you want to achieve for it.
For a casual informal look, to go out in a stroll, red ballerinas with nude clothes it’s a lovely combination, and looks great on people.
For a more formal look, like going to work, you can try wearing red ballet shoes with clothes I navy blue. The navy style looks great, and it’s totally on trend. You can also go for clothes in grey; the look will be more serious, professional, discreet and elegant.
You can find a large selection of red ballet shoes in our Balletinas catalogue: www.balletinas.com/collections